Spread the cost of your routine preventive and restorative private dental care
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
Benjamin Franklin (1706 to 1790)
Keeping yourself dentally fit really isn’t that difficult or expensive and it can make a huge difference to how you feel about yourself.
Dental problems can contribute to lifelong oral and general health issues and many are preventable, which is why looking after your oral health is so important.
You can use Denplan Care to support a preventive approach to your oral healthcare. Regular check-ups, dental care and oral health advice could help reduce the need for costly and complex dental treatment.
Denplan Care gives you
Routine preventive and restorative care from your dentist including:
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Necessary extractions
- Major restorative care from your dentist
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges. dentures. inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
Root canal treatment
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract, which is then payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out other than by your registered dentist except when you need emergency dental treatment
Orthodontics, Implants. cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees